Weight Loss Management
Dr. Kallal and his staff have years of experience treating metabolic disorders and obesity.
Care plans are individualized to each patient and can include Lipo B or HCG Weight Loss Injections as well as additional prescription products to enhance results.
Visits can be combined with care for Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Arthritis to cover each visit through insurance.
What are Lipo B (Vitamin B12 with Lipotropics) Weight Loss Injections?
Lipo B is a vitamin cocktail that includes B12, B6 and B1 as well as several amino acids that enhance your bodies ability to burn fat. The amino acids enhance your liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. The key amino acids used to make these shots are Vitamin B12, Choline, Methione, and Inositol.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for helping to form new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels.
- Vitamin B6 aids the body’s ability to convert fat molecules into energy.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methione is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids and its important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
These injections are set up to be used in conjunction with a diet and exercise program. As with anything with weight loss, the only way to keep the weight off long term is to change your lifestyle. The B12 with lipotropics will help you to lose weight faster then the B12 alone, and yes, you can take appetite suppressants with these injections. In fact, they enhance your weight loss results.
These injections are very safe. The Vitamin B12 with Lipotropics will not interfere with other medications that you are on, however, it is always best to consult your physician.
Call today to get started!