Entrust Your Child’s Care to Our Dedicated Pediatricians
Kallal Medical Group offers a personal approach to pediatric care in Keller, Texas, and the surrounding areas for infants, children and adolescents (ages 2 months to 18 years of age).
We focus on providing excellent medical and preventative care for your child’s health. Our child-friendly, pediatric medical services allow you, as a parent, to better manage your child’s health and well-being by keeping you informed and providing support.
Entrusting your child’s care to our dedicated healthcare providers allows ongoing, long-lasting relationships to be built with you and your family. Providing continuity of services is our greatest reward as we watch your family grow and enjoy optimal health.
Kallal Medical Group pediatric clinical services include:
- Adolescent & sports physical exams
- Asthma, Allergies
- Childhood immunizations
- Developmental, hearing and vision screening nutritional and eating disorder counseling
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute & chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment for common mental health/behavior conditions in children and adolescents such as ADHD, ADD, autism, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder and more.
- Preschool & school physical examinations
- Skin conditions & wart treatments